IKLAN NUFFNANG

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

YOU CAN DO IT

Today, I am feeling down due to be surrounded with lots lots lots of abundance of works which I myself do not know when it can be settled down. So terrible life it is I suppose ...but to make me up I would like to share with you some inspiring words. Please do understand every single little words.

Life is short. There is no time to leave important words unsaid
(Paulo Coelho)

The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing
(Walt Disney)

Minds are like parachute - they only function when open
(Thomas Dewar)

Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough
(Oprah Winfrey)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody
(Bill Cosby)

The first and the most important step towards success is the feeling that we can succeed
(Nelson Boswell)

Success depends on getting good at saying 'no' without feeling guilty
(Jack Canfield)

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe
(Anatole France)

If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done
(Thomas Jefferson)


I dedicate this song to you. This really gives me a great internal power for me to do something. Keep listening to it for several times, I bet you will feel something deep in you heart. Have try!! =)

........



No comments :

Post a Comment